The instructors of the GENIUS professional training program are recognized GNSS experts from the Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (France), the University of Nottingham (UK), and Politecnico di Torino (Italy).
The 2013 tutorial program is the following:
- "Fundamentals of GNSS" on 4-6 March 2013 at GSA, Prague, Czech Republic
- "GNSS Receiver Signal Processing for Current and Future Signals" on 2-4 April 2013 at GSA, Brussels, Belgium
- "GNSS Integrity Monitoring" on 18-20 June 2013 at ENAC, Toulouse, France
- "Vulnerabilities of GNSS" on 8-10 Oct. 2013 at Univ. of Nottingham, UK
- "GNSS Principles & Differential GNSS" on 19-21 Nov. 2013 at UPC, Castelldefels (near Barcelona), Spain