The EPP Group in the European Committee of the Regions is offering an all-expenses paid trip to Brussels for students interested in learning more about the digital skills they will need for the future.
The deadline to apply is Monday 24 August and we will be selecting the best 50 applications.
The European People's Party Group in the Committee of the Regions will hold a two-day study trip on 21-22 September for 50 students enrolled in programmes related to European Studies, Political Science or International Relations.
The application form should be sent by email to:
The closing date is Monday 24 August 2015and the successful candidates will be chosen on the basis of the motivation given in the application form.
Please note that preference will be given to those who have not had direct experience with the EU and every effort will be made to achieve a cross-section of nationalities and interests.
1. This competition is open to citizens of the Member States of the EU.
2. Entrants must be enrolled onto a university programme related to the fields of European Studies, Political Science or International Relations at the time of the visit i.e. 21-22 September 2015.
3. Applicants who have already taken part in an EPP Study Visit will not be eligible.
4. The study visit will be conducted in English therefore a good, working knowledge of the language is essential.
5. The EPP/CoR does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet/post.
6. The EPP Group secretariat's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Applicants will be deemed to have understood the above rules and accepted them and agree to be bound to them when registering for the study trip.
8. This project is administered by the EPP/CoR and it reserves the right to cancel this study visit at any stage.
9. Successful participants must attend the duration of the study visit.
10. Participants will be required to submit a 1 page paper or a 2 minute video on a topic of EU relevance following their visit.